Many guests choose to visit us because of our commitment to service. Now, our commitment to you is broader, and perhaps even more important than before. We are committing to you that we are doing everything we can to make Old Santa Fe Inn a respite during your visit.
Whether you are maintaining your reservation or in town to be close to family, rest assured that Old Santa Fe Inn is taking the necessary steps and safety procedures, including:
- Public touch points, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- Surfaces such as front desk, restaurant counters and dining tables are wiped regularly.
- All departments have implemented hand washing or sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during the employee’s shift.
- All employees are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing procedures, including washing with soap and hot water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Employees are instructed to wash hands before and after eating and before returning to a work area.
- Proper procedures are posted in all back-of-house work areas.
All Old Santa Fe Inn employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
If at any point you feel ill, return to your room and contact the front desk. A trained member of our staff will come to your room and help assess your situation, including taking a temperature reading, and evaluate the need for medical assistance.
Do not hesitate to let us know if you don’t feel well; we are ready and prepared to help you.
We want you to enjoy your stay with us. We assure you we will be attentive and vigilant so you can enjoy your stay in our beautiful resort.