- Full Service Concierge Desk
- Free Wi-Fi
Complimentary broadband connection of up to 16Mbps.
- Complimentary Onsite Parking
Parking at Old Santa Fe Inn is free and conveniently located right outside your door. It’s only a 10 minute walk to the Santa Fe Plaza, so you can avoid expensive parking fees when visiting downtown Santa Fe.
- Full Breakfast every morning
Complimentary hot breakfast features our unique Breakfast Burrito Bar, where you can make your own breakfast burrito spiced with local red and green chile salsas. Also available are a wide selection of fresh fruit, Odwalla juices, yogurts, cereal and granola, Starbucks coffee, and freshly-baked breads from Santa Fe’s Sage Bakehouse.
- Business Center
Three modern desktop computers running at 16 Mbps and a printer available for your complimentary use in our lobby.
- 24-hour Fitness Room equipped with cardio machines and free weights
- Pet Friendly Environment
Old Santa Fe Inn welcomes your small pet, but we have limited number of rooms that are pet-friendly. To reserve a room when you are traveling with a pet, please call our front desk at 505-995-0800, ext. zero. There is a nightly non-refundable pet fee of $30 plus tax.
- Large Conference Room available for reservations
- Extended Stay and Group Rates available
- Starbucks Coffee and Tazo teas always available in the lobby. Stop by in the afternoons for homemade cookies or house guacamole and chips!
- All rooms are furnished with traditional handmade New Mexican furniture and decorated with artwork of local Santa Fe artisans.
- Each room has a hairdryer, Starbucks in-room coffee, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, and first-class toiletries and amenities.
- All suites have romantic gas fireplaces and luxurious terrycloth robes.
- Most rooms have fireplaces, patios, balconies, microwaves, refrigerators and Jacuzzi®-style tubs.